Notification : The ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from Indian Citizens for the posts of Junior Residents (non-PG linked) for January, 2015 session in in the pay scale of Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + GP 5400/- per month plus all allowances including NPA, in the prescribed format and on the terms & conditions given in detail on Institute website – www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in . Last date for online submission of application for these posts is 05.12.2014 (by 1700 hrs).
Name of Post:- Junior Residents
Job Location:- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Junior Residents (Non – Academic):- 52 Posts
Qualification:- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI. Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 01.01.2015 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) between 01.01.2013 to 31.12.2014 only will be considered. MP State Medical Council Registration is mandatory before joining.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Examination / Interviews will be held at AIIMS Bhopal.
Application Fee:- Application fees for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 1,000/-. Fees for SC/ST candidates is Rs.800/-. Fees shall be paid through NEFT/online transfer only. Account details: Beneficiary Name: AIIMS Bhopal, Bank of Baroda Saving Account No. 37160100000360, IFSC code BARB0AIIMSX. This fee once remitted will not be refunded.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates can apply On-line applications at the website of AIIMS Bhopal, www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in & www.aiimsbhopal.nic.in and www.mohfw.nic.in. The application form has to be filled online at http://recruitment.aiimsbhopal.in/AppFormStep0.aspx. The online application form will be made available from Saturday, the 15th November 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for written exam or interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained. The Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Leave: The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited.
- He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted in any specialty department in the institute.
- He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as framed by the institution from time to time.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Bhopal.