Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
Eligibility:- Medical Qualification MS/ MD
Job Location:- Bhubaneswar
Pay Scale:- Rs. 75000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th November 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 31 Posts
Age Limit:- Age limit should not exceed 50 years for all the posts. Age is relaxable for Government servants, SC, ST and OBC up to 5 years and in otherwise exceptionally qualified/deserving cases.
Qualification:- A medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (3) of the Act. A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
Application Fee:- The application fees of Rs. 500/- (Rs.200 for SC/ST candidates) to be made for “AIIMS Bhubaneswar” payable at Bhubaneswar by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The fee once deposited will not be refunded.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all supporting documents / certificates send by speed post / registered post to administrative officer, All India institute of medical sciences, Bhubaneswar, Sijua, post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar – 751019 on or before 15th November 2014. Candidates may also appear for interview along attested copies of original degreed certificates, mark sheets, age proof, caste certificates and Application from at the time of interview.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of 11 months or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has will fully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT&T’s O.M. No.12016/3/84‐Estt.(L) dated the 12th April, 1985 as amended by OM No.12016/1/96‐Estt(L) dated the 5th July, 1990.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have wilfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhubaneswar.