Name of Post:- Senior Resident
Eligibility:- MD , MS , DNB, M.Sc., Ph.D.,
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th July 2016
Total no. of Posts:- 78 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Senior Resident should be 33 years as on 31st May 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have MS / MD / M.Sc. / Ph.D. / DNB and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before 31st May 2015.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to OPH communities.
iv) By 8 years for candidates belonging to OPH-OBC communities
v) By 10 years for candidates belonging to OPH- SC/ ST communities
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 1000 plus transaction charges as applicable for General (UR) and OBC category candidates and Rs 800/- plus transaction charges as applicable for SC / ST category candidates. The payment should be made online and the application fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in on or before 11st July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The appointment is for the tenure period of three years.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- The appointment will automatically expire on completion of three years.
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualification by the Post.
- He / She will have to work in shifts.
- He / She can be posted at any place of the Institute.