AIIMS recruitment 2015 notification Senior Residents 78 Posts: All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), application s are invited from Indian Citizens as per government of India Residency Scheme for the following Post of 78 Senior Resident for the tenure of three years in prescribed format and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in annexure ‘A’.
Name of Post:- Senior Resident
Eligibility:- MD , MS , DNB, M.Sc., Ph.D.,
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th July 2016
Total no. of Posts:- 78 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Senior Resident should be 33 years as on 31st May 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have MS / MD / M.Sc. / Ph.D. / DNB and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before 31st May 2015.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to OPH communities.
iv) By 8 years for candidates belonging to OPH-OBC communities
v) By 10 years for candidates belonging to OPH- SC/ ST communities
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 1000 plus transaction charges as applicable for General (UR) and OBC category candidates and Rs 800/- plus transaction charges as applicable for SC / ST category candidates. The payment should be made online and the application fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in on or before 11st July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The appointment is for the tenure period of three years.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- The appointment will automatically expire on completion of three years.
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualification by the Post.
- He / She will have to work in shifts.
- He / She can be posted at any place of the Institute.