AIIMS recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 Resident posts :- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position of 02junior resident vacancies on tenure basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 21st November 2016.
Name of post:- junior resident
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have BDS from MCI recognized institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Director board room of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), Rishikesh on 21st November 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with all original certificates of educational certificates / photo at the time of interview that will be held at Director board room of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), Rishikesh on 21st November 2016.
- Date of interview is 1th November and 21st November 2016.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- AIIMS reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.