AIIMS recruitment 2016-17 notification 55 Resident posts :- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position of 55 junior Resident vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 16th November 2016.
Name of post:- junior Resident
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-55 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed MBBS from MCI recognized institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Director board of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), Rishikesh on 16th November 2016 at 10.00 AM.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through demand draft in the favor of AIIMS RISHIKESH payable at RISHIKESH. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates and female categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with prescribed application form / original and one set of attested copies of certificates at the time of interview that will be held at Director board of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), Rishikesh on 16th November 2016 at 10.00 AM.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 16th November 2016 at 10.00 AM.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.