AIIMS recruitment 2016-17 notification Clinical instructor posts – All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position of 25 Tutor / Clinical instructor (Nursing) vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 1st December 2016.
Name of post:- Tutor / Clinical instructor
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- Rs 41500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-25 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 62 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Sc. degree in nursing from a recognized university / institute or registered Nurse and Midwife with sister Tutor diploma with three year experience in teaching institution.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through demand draft in the favor of AIIMS RISHIKESH payable at RISHIKESH. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates and female categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents and demand draft send to the Recruitment cell, All India institute of medical science, Virbhadramarg, Pshulok, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand:- 249203 on or before 1st December 2016.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 1st December 2016.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.