Name of post:- junior research fellow
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 27th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:-Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have M.Sc. in Bio – chemistry / Bio – technology in first division.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply through email their application in the prescribed format to email@example.com on or before 27th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 27th October 2016.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- AIIMS reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) are a group of autonomous public medical college of higher education. These institutes have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance. All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), New Delhi, the fore – runner parent excellence institution was established in 1956.