AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Notification senior residents posts :- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position of 79 senior residents vacancies. Apply before 30th January 2017.
Name of post:- senior residents
Eligibility:- PG medical degree, PG Diploma
Job Location:- Chhattisgarh
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 79 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 33 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st January 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduation medical degree / PG Diploma in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI / institute of national importance.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 500/- for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates through online.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in on or before 30th January 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of application is 30th January 2017
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- AIIMS reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.