Name of Post:- Assistant Nursing Supertendent, Staff Nurse
Eligibility:- BSc, MSc, Diploma
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Last Date:- 30th June 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Age Limit:- As per AIIMS rules
Assistant Nursing Superintendent:- 113 Posts
- Qualification:- M.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing / Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification from male nurse. Should be a registered ‘A’ Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
- Experience:- Total 3 years’ experience out of which 2 years of experience as Sister Grade I or equivalent posts in a minimum 200 Bedded Hospital.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 41500/- Per Month
Staff Nurse Grade I (Nursing Sisters):- 510 Posts
- Qualification:- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing (4 year course) or B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognized institute/University. Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
- Desirable:- M.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognised institution / university.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 28000/- Per Month
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to all institute of medical sciences virbhadra marg, rishikesh – 249201 on or before 30th June 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.