Air India limited recruitment August 2014 225 Cabin Crew posts : Air India Limited offers great career opportunities to candidates with Minimum Two Years’ experience as Cabin Crew with Current SEP for its immediate requirement of 225 Cabin Crew in Northern and Southern Regions on a fixed term employment, for an initial period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
Name of Post:- Cabin Crew
Eligibility:- 12th Pass,
Job Location:- Delhi, Chennai
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th & 13th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Walk – In – Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 225 Posts
Age Limit:- Between 20 and 30 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
Qualification:- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
Experience:- MINIMUM TWO YEARS’ flying experience as Cabin Crew in an Airline of repute with CURRENT VALID SEP Book.
How to apply:- Interested candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria, are required to report for registration between 0930 hours to 1530 hours on 12th and 13th August 2014.
- For Northern Region:- Inflight Services Department, Air India Limited, Safdarjung Airport, Delhi-110003
- For Southern Region:- Office of GM (Pers.), Air India Limited, Southern Region, Airlines House, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600027.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Training:- Selected candidates will be imparted training at Hyderabad/Mumbai or at any other place decided by the Company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCA approval on Air India Ltd’s fleet as decided by the Management from time to time.
- Period of Fixed Term Engagement:– Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term contract initially for a period of five years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
- Emoluments:– During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month.
- After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw approximately Rs.35,000/- p.m. to Rs.48,500 P.M. inclusive of all allowances for 70 hours of actual flying including Layover Allowance for International Flights. Monthly Emoluments may vary for individual candidates depending upon the type of Aircraft they are flying and number of International Layovers.