Air India recruitment 2016-17 notification Telephone Operator posts :- Air India engineering services limited (AIESL) invites application for the position of 04 radio – telephony operator vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 17th August 2016.
Name of post:- radio – telephony operator
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs.20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 28 years and should not be more than 30 years
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduate and computer knowledge is desirable.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through demand draft in the favor of “Air India Limited” payable at Chennai. Not applicable for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates).
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents / recent passport size color photograph and demand draft send to the General Manager Personnel, Southern Region, Air India Limited, Airlines House, Meenambakkam, Chennai:- 600027 on or before 17th August 2016.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the position of application is 17th August 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of radio – telephony operator should have graduate and computer knowledge is desirable.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of radio – telephony operator should not be less than 28 years and should not be more than 30 years
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of radio – telephony operator will be on the basis of management decision and would be informed through out website on or appear for an interview for final selection.