The University of Allahabad , informally known as Allahabad University, is a public central university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. Established on 23 September 1887, it is the fourth oldest University in India. Its origins lie in the Muir Central College, named after Lt. Governor of North-Western Provinces, Sir William Muir in 1876, who suggested the idea of a Central University at Allahabad, which later evolved to the present university
13 Multi-Tasking Staff, Computer-cum-Office Assistant Allahabad University – 08th June 2017
Allahabad University recruitment 2017 – Multi-Tasking Staff, Computer-cum-Office Assistant
Allahabad University released new notification on their official website allduniv.ac.in for the recruitment of total 13 (thirteen) jobs out of which 05 (five) vacancies for Multi-Tasking Staff, 03 (three) for Computer-cum-Office Assistant & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should register till 08th June 2017.
University Name:- Allahabad University
Job Name:- Multi-Tasking Staff, Computer-cum-Office Assistant
Job Location:- Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Official Web portal: allduniv.ac.in
Allahabad University jobs 2017
Multi-Tasking Staff: 05 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Allahabad University Multi-Tasking Staff job should have 10th
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 11000/- Per Month
Computer-cum-Office Assistant: 03 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Allahabad University Computer-cum-Office Assistant posts should have Graduate with CCC/PGDCA level course along with experience in any organization.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per Allahabad University Rules
Selection Process:- Allahabad University will be conduct the Interview for Multi-Tasking Staff, Computer-cum-Office Assistant vacancies.
How to apply for Allahabad University recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may send the prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of mark sheets / certificates in support of their academic qualifications and experience to the Coordinator, B.A. LL.B five year, Law Department, University of Allahabad, Allahabad – 211002 (UP).
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 08/06/2017Like ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Allahabad University recruitment 2016 Information Scientist posts :- Allahabad University invites application for the post of 112 deputy Registrar, information scientist, assistant librarian, professional assistant, senior technical assistant, technical assistant, lab assistant, lab Attendant, animal attendant, internal audit officer, executive engineer, placement officer, law officer, Estate manager, junior engineer, Hindi translator and Deputation. Register before 10th June 2016.
Name of post:- Deputy Registrar, Information Scientist
Eligibility:- Master degree, BE, B.Tech., MCA, M.Lib.sc., B.Lib.Sc., graduate, B.Sc., +2 class, LLB, diploma,
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Total No. of Posts:- 112 Posts
Deputy Registrar:- 01 posts
- Age Limit:-Maximum 45 years.
- Pay Scale;- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Aspirants should have master degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade “B” in UGC seven point scale.
Technical Assistant:- 25 posts
- Age Limit:- Maximum 45 years.
- Pay Scale;- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Aspirants should have B.Sc. with second class in concerned subject or its equivalent in UGC 7 point scale.
Application fee:- Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 200/- for SC/ST through Bank draft in favor of the Finance Officer, University of Allahabad should be remitted through RTGS / NEFT to Punjab National Bank, Colonelpanj branch, Allahabad, India, account Number:- 1001000100229307 and IFS code is PUNB0100100.
How to apply:- Applicants may send the prescribed application form along with relevant documents and application fee to the Registrar, University of Allahabad, Allahabad – 211002 (U.P.) on or before 10th June 2016.
- The University reserves the right to change the number of vacancy of any category and also to withdraw partial or full advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Qualification and Pay Scales shall be as the UGC regulation 2010and UGC (2nd Amendment) regulations 2013.