33 District Information Technology Programme Manager AMTRON – 27th March 2017
AMTRON recruitment 2017 Apply online for 33 District Information Technology Programme Manager at amtron.in
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited released new notification on their official website amtron.in for the recruitment of 33 (thirty three) vacancies for District Information Technology Programme Manager. Job seekers should apply from 10th March 2017 and before 27th March 2017.
Govt Department:- Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited
Post Name:- District Information Technology Programme Manager
Official website: amtron.in
AMTRON jobs 2017 News
District Information Technology Programme Manager: 33 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AMTRON District Information Technology Programme Manager job should have B.Sc. (Tech)./ B. Tech./ MCA/ B.E./ DOEACC ‘B’ Level certificate/ M.Sc.(Electornics/ Computer Science/Information Technology) passed with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent in the final examination.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 24599/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 38 years as on 1st January 2017
Selection Process:- AMTRON admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Test for District Information Technology Programme Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Viva Voce.
How to apply for AMTRON vacancies 2017:- Eligible applicants may apply Online through the website www.amtron.in from 10.03.2017 to 27.03.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 10.03.2017
Form Submission End Date: 27.03.2017
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
AMTRON recruitment 2015 notification 5 Executive posts : Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) invites application for the position of 05 Cell Centre executive. Apply online before 9th November 2015.
Name of Post:- Cell Centre executive
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 6500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of cell Centre executive should not less than 18 years and should not more than 38 years. The age f the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of cell Centre executive should have following qualification:-
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks.
- Three months computer training course in Basic IT and MS office.
- Good listening and speaking ability in English / Assamese / Hindi / Bengali.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of cell Centre executive is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to STP communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to STH communities.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of cell Centre executive should have 6 months – 2 years of work experience. Preference will be given to candidates having prior experience in call Centre.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of cell Centre executive may apply online through the official website of AMTRON www.amtron.in from 2nd November 2015 to 9th November 2015. On submission of the online application, the applicants will receive an acknowledgement number which should be retain for use in future. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
- Starting date for submission of online application is 2nd November 2015.
- Last date for submission of online application is 8th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for a written examination / interview.
- Date for written examination will be declared at the time of announcement the shortlist.
- The applicant have to appear in all the test / interview at their own expenses at Guwahati.