Name of Post:- Deputy Manager, Management Trainee
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Last Date:- 24th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 48 Posts
Deputy Manager:- 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have first class engineering i.e. BE / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent / Manufacturing engineering / production engineering / Aeronautical engineering / Electronics engineering / electronics and communication engineering and Electronics and Instrumentation engineering.
- Experience:- Candidate should have minimum 5 years of post-qualification executive experience preferable in PSUs in the respective areas with minimum 1 year in the immediate lower pay scale or equivalent.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position should be 35 years as on 24th August 2015.
Management Trainee:- 32 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have first class engineering i.e. BE / B.Tech. in Electronics engineering / Electronics and communication engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation engineering / Mechanical engineering / computer science engineering / CSE engineering / information technology (IT) engineering.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position should be 27 years as on 24th August 2015.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of educational qualification / experience and Personal Interview
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay Rs 400/- through Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking ? SBI challan facility. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / EXSM / internet employees are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.bdl.ap.nic.in from 10th August 2015 to 24th August 2015 and send Hard copy of online application with relevant documents to DGM (HRD), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Kanchan bagh, Hyderabad:- 500058 on or before 1st September 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.