Name of Post:- junior assistant, assistant technician, junior technical assistant, junior assistant rig man, junior motor vehicle driver, junior assistant, junior security supervisor, junior fireman
Eligibility:- Diploma, Graduate, Post-Graduation, 10th class, B.Com
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000 – 27000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 92 Posts
- Technical Assistant:- 09 Posts
- Assistant Rig man:- 04 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Civil):- 01 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Electrician):- 14 Posts
- Assistant Technician (instrumentation):- 02 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical):- 01 Posts
- Assistant Technician (Production):- 07 Posts
- Security Supervisor:- 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant Rig man:- 16 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel);- 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting);- 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing);- 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Material management):- 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Accounts):- 01 Posts
- Junior Security Supervisor:- 02 Posts
- Junior Motor Vehicle driver:- 01 Posts
- Junior Fireman:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for any position should be 50 years for A-2 & 1 level and 27 years for W-1 level.
Qualification:- candidates applying for any position should have
- A-2 Level:- 3 year diploma in engineering discipline or graduate with one year experience or PG degree in chemistry.
- A-1 Level:- High school with science with trade certificate or graduation, Certificate / Diploma of 6 month in computer application or B.Com.
- W-1 Level:- High school board examination with foreman training of 3 month duration. Valid heavy vehicle driving licence essential.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for position is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs 150/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates through SBI bank challan by downloading from www.ongcindia.com.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for position may apply online www.ongcindia.com from 30th September 2015 to 20th October 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.