Name of Post:- Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant
Eligibility:- Matric, Diploma
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale:- Rs. 13740/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 75 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Veterinary and Livestock development should not less than 17 years and should not more than 60 years.
Qualification:- Candidate should have Matric or its equivalent from any recognized university / board / Institute. Candidate should have Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant Diploma course from Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and animal science, Hisar or any other institution recognized / approved by the Haryana government. Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of educational qualification, a self-addressed and stamped envelope send to Director General, Animal Husbandry and dairying department, sector -2, Panchkula (Haryana) on or before 3rd July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The interested candidates may check detail and download the prescribed application form.
- Last date for receiving application is 3rd July 2015 at 5.00 p.m.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- The Department will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Name of the post should clearly be states on the top of the envelope.
- Number of Posts may be increased or decreased by the department.
- Post of reserved category will be filled up as per Haryana government policy.
- No TA / DA will be paid for Interview.