Anna University recruitment 280 professor posts 2015 notification : This advertisement has been issued for the recruitment of Professors and Associate Professors in various disciplines for the following Regional Offices and University Colleges of Engineering of Anna University, Chennai.
Name of Post:- Professor, Associate Professor
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th April 2015
Professor:- 102 Posts
Age Limit:- As per Rules
Qualification:- Good academic record with First Class or 6.5 CGPA (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) either in UG or PG level in a relevant subject from an Indian University recognised by UGC or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. In respect of CGPA awarded to the candidates on a 10-Point Scale, the table of equivalence shall be provided by the university concerned followed for determining the percentage of marks obtained by them. Specialisation as prescribed in our Notification. The Ph.D. Degree in the relevant discipline shall be a mandatory qualification for all the candidates to be appointed as Professor
Experience:- Minimum of 10 years teaching & Research, Research or Industrial Experience of which at least 5 years shall be at the level of Associate Professor OR Minimum of 13 years experience in Teaching & Research or Research or Industry.
Application Fee:- DD for Rs.1,000/- towards the cost of application. The fee prescribed for SC/ST is Rs.400/-. The DD shall be drawn in favour of the ‘The Registrar, Anna University’, payable at Chennai.
How to apply:- Completed applications along with a Demand Draft dated not earlier than 20-03-2015 should be sent to the REGISTRAR, ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI – 600 025 by Post or Speed Post or by Courier and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed on the left hand top corner as “Application for the post of ____________________ in the Department of ____________”. The last date for the receipt of the completed application is 10-04-2015 by 5.45 p.m.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates should have obtained Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University, under 10+2+3 system for Science & Humanities and 10+2+4 system for Engineering / Technology.
- If the candidate is applying for more than one post he / she has to submit separate application for each post / category / department.
- The API evaluation form with all details along with relevant documents must be enclosed with the application form without fail.
- Experience shall be considered after acquiring Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering / Technology.
- The period of time taken by the candidates to acquire Ph.D. in full time shall not be considered as teaching / research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions.