APDCL recruitment 2017 – Typist cum Computer Operator, Peon
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited released new notification on their official website apdcl.gov.in for the recruitment of total 05 (five) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancy for Typist cum Computer Operator, 01 (one) for Peon & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 25th October 2017.
Govt Department:- Assam Power Distribution Company Limited
Post info:- Typist cum Computer Operator, Peon
Job Location:- Guwahati (Assam)
Official website: apdcl.gov.in
APDCL recruitment 2017
Typist cum Computer Operator: 01 Vacancy
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APDCL Typist cum Computer Operator job should have Minimum HSSLC And 06 months Diploma Course.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 6380 – 23000/- Grade pay – 2200/- Per Month
Peon: 01 Vacancy
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join APDCL Peon posts should have Minimum 08th
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 4720 – 18000/- Grade pay. 1500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 38 years as on 01/09/2017
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test / Computer Test / Interview.
How to apply for APDCL vacancies 2017:- Interested applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents send to the office of the Chief General Manager (HR), 04th Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati – 1 on or before 25.10.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 25.10.2017
Like ingovtjob.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited released new notification for the recruitment of total 274 (Two hundred and Seventy Four) jobs out of which 148 (One hundred and Forty Eight) vacancies for Assistant Manager and 126 (One hundred Twenty Six) for Junior Manager. Job seekers should apply online before 20th October 2017.
Government Organization:- Assam Power Distribution Company Limited
Designation:- Assistant Manager, Junior Manager
Job Posting:- Assam
Last Date:- 20th October 2017
APDCL Jobs 2017 Alert
Assistant Manager:- 148 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Manager should have degree in relevant engineering apprved by AICTE or full time MBA or equivalent in human resource management / personal management from university / institution approved by AICTE.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 22552/- Per Month
Junior Manager:- 126 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Manager should have diploma in relevant engineering from any government recognized institution.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 16056/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st September 2017.
- Assistant Manager: 21 to 38 years
- Junior Manager: 18 to 38 years
Selection Process:- Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC/MOBC/PH: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred Fifty only)
How to apply for recruitment APDCL 2017:- Applicants may apply online through official website of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited http;//www.apdcl.gov.in from 24th September 2017 to 20th October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 24/09/2017
Closing Date: 20/10/2017
APDCL recruitment 2015 account Assistant 57 posts : APDCL recruitment 2015 account Assistant 57 posts : Assam Power Distribution Company limited (APDCL) Guwahati, Assam, invites application for the position of 57 Assistant Account officer. Apply online before 23rd November 2015.
Name of Post:- Assistant Account officer
Eligibility:- Graduation, B.Com, Diploma
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 6380 – 23000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 57 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Assistant Account officer should not less than 21 years and should not more than 38 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st November 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Assistant Account officer should have graduation in Art / science / commerce from a government recognized university with 55% marks in B.com or science graduate having mathematics / statics as one of the subject with 55% marks. Candidate should have Diploma / certificate in computer application with three months duration.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Assistant Account officer will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Assistant Account officer are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general category candidates / Other backward class )OBC) category candidates / MOBC category candidates / Physically handicapped category candidates and Rs 250/- foe Schedule caste category candidates / Schedule tribe category candidates through State bank of India Challan printout of the system generated.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of category candidates may apply online through official website of Assam Power Distribution Company limited (APDCL) http://www.apdcl.gov.in from 5th November 2015 to 23rd November 2015 and send the printout of application form along with relevant certificates / two recent passport size photograph and Challan send to the DCM (HR), APDCL, 4th floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paitan bazar Guwahati, Assam on or before 11th December 2015.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 5th November 2015.
- Last date for the submission of application is 23rd November 2015.
- Last date for submission of application fee is 30th November 2015.
- Last date for receipt of application is 11th December 2015.