Assam government recruitment 2015 Assistant 2 posts : Office of the district and session judge (Government of Assam), Application are hereby invited in the standard form from the intending candidates for filling up the position of 02 lower division assistant in the establishment of the district legal services authority, Dhemaji in the pay band and grade pay with other allowances as admissible under the rules. Apply before 30th November 2015.
Name of Post:- lower division assistant
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of lower division assistant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st November 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of lower division assistant should have graduation from a recognized university.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of lower division assistant may apply with application form along with self – attested copies of certificates and mark – sheets send to the office of the district and session judge, District legal services Authority, Dhemaji on or before 30th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st November 2015.
- Relaxation of the age will be admissible as per existing rules.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates having knowledge of computer and experience in the relevant field will be counted.
- Candidates will have to appear in written test / qualified candidates in the written test will have to appear in interview.
- Last date for receipt of application is 30th November 2015 up to 4 p.m.
- No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
- Date / time and venue of the written test will be informed in due course to the eligible candidates and the same will be published in the official website.