Assam Government Recruitment 2017 Notification Field officer posts :- Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Government of Assam invites application for the position of 06 Field officer vacancies. Apply before 15th January 2017.
Name of post:- Field officer
Eligibility:- Degree, Diploma
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- RS 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree in science or with statistics / geography environment science or geology as a subject or diploma in civil engineering or architecture from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all relevant documents / experience certificate / two recent passport size photograph attested by Gazette officer / one self – addressed envelope (23 X 10) send to the Deputy commissioner chairman, district Disaster management, Authority Kamrup, office of Deputy commissioner, Kamrup, Pambazar, Guwahati on or before 15th January 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of application is 15th January 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of Assam.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.