Name of post:- inspector of Drugs
Eligibility:- Graduate, PG degree
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs.8000 – 35000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 12 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should be up to 43 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 3rd March 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduate in medicine or science from a university recognized for the purpose by the Appointing authority and have had at least one year post – graduate training in laboratory or hold a degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical chemistry or post – graduation degree in chemistry with pharmaceutical as special subject recognized.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark-sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (Where necessary) send to the commission office, Deputy secretary, Assam public service commission, Jawahar nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati:- 22 on or before 21st November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 21st November 2016.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from Assam public service commission website.
- Application received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the applicants and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the commission only shall be considered.
- Applicants fulfilling of all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a governing test or viva – voce interview where necessary as decided by the commission.
- All applicants whether in government service or in government owned undertaking or other similar organization / Corporation / boards / bodies or in private employments should forward his / her application through his / her controlling officer / Employer.