Balmer Lawrie recruitment 2016-17 notification junior officer posts :- Balmer Lawrie invites application for the position of 02 junior officer (Travel) vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 9th November 2016.
Name of post:- junior officer (Travel)
Eligibility:- :-+2 class, Diploma
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- As Per notification
Last Date:- 9th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is maximum 35 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board and diploma in travel and Tourism.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination OR personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Balmar lawrie www.balmarlawrie.com on or before 9th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 9th November 2016.
- Before applying for the position, applicants should ensure that he / she fulfill the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- Balmer Lawrie and company limited being the appointing authority would be free to reject any applications at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date are liable for being rejected summarily.
- Request for change of mailing address / e-mail / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection.
- Candidate will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirement of the advertised rote.
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the ministry of petroleum and natural gas is a professionally managed / multi – location / diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as service sector with a consistent track record of growth and profitability / high standard of customer service / innovative notlook and dedicated human resource have enabled the organization to achieve leadership positions in many of its business.