Name of Post:- Lab Assistant
Eligibility:- Graduate Degree
Job Location:- Banaras (Uttar Pradesh)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15732/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15 days from the date of advertisement
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Lab Assistant at Banaras Hindu University should be 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Lab Assistant at Banaras Hindu University should have Graduate Degree or intermediate with 5 year experience in Laboratory.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped communities.
iv) By 5 years for candidates belonging to Female communities.
Experience:- Candidate applying for the position of Lab Assistant at Banaras Hindu University should have five year experience in Laboratory.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Lab Assistant at Banaras Hindu University should application on plain paper giving Bio-data, along with attested copies of document and names of two referees and send to The Principal Investigator, ICMR project, Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005 with-in 15 days of this advertisement.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Upper age limit will be relaxed for earlier work under projects etc. in BHU.
- Draft of advertisement of Lab Assistant on BHU website.
- Previous experience in biology based research laboratory in BHU will be preferred.
- Last date of submission of application form is 15 days from date of the advertisement.
- No Ta / DA will be paid if called for Interview.
- The post is purely temporary.
- The post is co-terminus with the project.