Name of Post:- Specialist IT Officer
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech, BCA, MCA
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra
Last Date:- 22nd May 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 45 Posts
- JMGS:- 23 to 30 Years
- MMGS:- 28 to 35 Years
Qualification:- Graduate in computer science B.SC (Computer science), BCA, B Tech/ BE in computer Science / IT, MSc (Computer Science), MCA or B Tech, BE in Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunications (minimum 55% marks in aggregate for general candidates and minimum 50% for SC/ ST candidates).
Selection Procedure:- the selection of the candidates will be based on written / online test and / or group discussion followed by interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for PWD candidates.
iV) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST and PWD candidates (Imtimation charges only) and Rs. 500/- for all others.
How to apply:- The candidates can apply only for one post. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post and / or submitting Multiple Applications/Registrations for the same post will be summarily rejected and the application fee/ intimation charges will be forfeited. The candidates can apply only online from 06.05.2014 to 22.05.2014 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms, including being in possession of documents specified in this notification before applying for any post.
- The Bank will be free to reject any application at any stage of the process. The decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false/incomplete information or has concealed or suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services shall be summarily terminated without notice.
- The candidate should produce System Generated Application Form and all the prescribed documents in original along with one set of photocopies, in support of his/her eligibility as per this notification, if invited for the Group Discussion and /or Personal Interview.
- Candidates failing to produce the Original Documents for verification will not be permitted to participate in the process and their candidature shall stand cancelled.
- The candidates claiming benefit of reservation/age relaxation under the category of Persons With Disabilities (i.e., Physically Challenged Persons) should submit a clear and legible copy of the Medical Certificate issued by Competent Authority as specified in “The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995” in support of their disability. The prescribed format is available on the Bank’s website, which, if needed, may be printed and made use of.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST Category should submit a photocopy of their Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed by the Central Government of India, Dept. of Personnel and Training, Office Memo No.36012/6/88-Estt. (SCT), (SRD III), dated 24.04.1990 and No.36036/8/98-Estt. (Res.) dated 16.03.1999. The prescribed format of the SC / ST Caste Certificate is available on the Bank’s website, which, if needed, may be printed and made use of. The candidates who fail to produce the certificates will not be allowed to participate in the process.
- The Other Backward Class (OBC) Certificate to be submitted by OBC Candidates should be on the Format prescribed by the Government of India vide Government of India, Dept. of Personnel and Training Office Memo. No. 36033/28/94-Estt.(Res.) dated 02.07.1997 entitled “FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR APPOINTMENT TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA” and should invariably contain the ‘CREAMY / NON-CREAMY LAYER’ CLAUSE based on the income for the financial year 2012-2013, i.e., as of 31.03.2013. The certificate should be issued on or after 01.04.2013. The prescribed format of the OBC Certificate is available on the Bank’s website, which, if needed, may be printed and made use of. The OBC certificates not on the prescribed format and/or without the creamy / non creamy layer clause, will not be accepted and the applicant’s candidature will be cancelled, who will also not be permitted to participate under the General / unreserved category.
- The candidates serving in the Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including banks and Financial Institutions) should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
- Candidates should ensure that they keep with themselves (and not attach with the System Generated Application Form) sufficient number of copies of the photograph uploaded by them on the Application Form for future use in the recruitment process. They are also advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- The candidates will appear for the written examination and/or Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview, etc. at the allotted centers at their own cost and risk and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/loss, etc. of any nature. However, the eligible outstation SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro Second Class Rail/Ordinary State Transport Bus fare by the shortest route on production of satisfactory evidence of travel along with an application in this regard.
- The Bank may, at its discretion, hold a re-examination wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specific candidate(s).
- The use of calculator, telephone and mobile phone of any kind, pagers or any other such instruments are not permitted during the written examination. The candidates are advised not to bring such gadgets as these will not be allowed inside the venue.