Updated on October 8th, 2016
Name of post:- management Trainee
Eligibility:- Graduation in engineering
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs.16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 27 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in engineering in mechanical engineering / electrical and electronics engineering / metallurgy engineering with 70% marks for General categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and 65% marks for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 500/- by downloading the Challan available in the BEML website. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website www.bemlindia.com from 10th January 2017 to 31st August 2017 and send the hard copy of application in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates send to the Deputy General manager (HR), Recruitment cell, BEML, Soudha no. 23 / 1, 4th main road, S.R road, Bangalore:- 560027 on or before 8th February 2017.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 10th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st January 2016.
- Last date for the submission of hard copy of online application is 8th February 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The upper age limit indicated above is with relaxation as applicable to Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates in line with government guidelines.