Name of post:- Diploma trainee, deputy general manager
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering, graduation, PG Degree
Job Location:- Karnataka
Last Date:- 20th April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 107 Posts
Diploma Trainee:- 22 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 26 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have three year full time diploma in engineering in mechanical engineering / automobile engineering / electrical engineering with 70% aggregate marks.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 10000 – 28390/- Per Month
Deputy General Manager:- 17 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 46 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have first class degree in engineering in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / automobile engineering / production engineering / electrical engineering / civil engineering from a recognized university or Graduation with first class post – graduation degree / diploma in public relation / journalism / mass communication from a recognized university / institute or graduate with first class two year full time MBA / MSW or MA / post-graduation degree / diploma in personnel management and industrial relation.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 36600 – 62000/- Per Month
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 500/- by downloading the Challan available in the BEML website and by remitting the same only in State bank of India in the BEML, account no 3100 – 6750 – 220. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates send to the Deputy General manager, Recruitment cell, BEML, Soudha no. 23 / 1, 4th main road, S.R road, Bangalore:- 560027 on or before 20th April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.