BHARATIYA MAHILA BANK LTD., the first women’s public sector bank in India has become operational from 19th November, 2013 and is presently having -23- branches The Bank has ambitious plan for operations on a PAN India level with the key objective of focusing on the banking needs of women and promoting their economic empowerment.
Name of Post:- Manager – General Banking Operations, Senior Branch Manager
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 19400 – 28100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th June 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Manager – Genaral Banking Operations:- 60 Posts
- Qualification:- Graduation in any discipline.
- Age Limit:- Minimum 21 Years Maximum 28 Years.
- Experience:- 3 years of experience in banking operations at the branch level in a Public Sector /Private Sector Bank. Should be well conversant with banking technology – CBS and related applications.
Senior Branch Manager:- 60 Posts
- Qualification:- Graduation in any discipline.
- Age Limit:- Minimum 25 Years Maximum 35 Years.
- Experience:- 5 years of experience as branch head in any Public Sector / Private sector bank / reputed NBFC with strong sales, people-management and customer-service skills. Groomed credit officers who have worked as branch heads would also be considered with relaxation.
Computer Literacy:-Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Computer Applications OR Should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
iv) 10 Years for PWD candidates.
Application Fee:- Rs. 600/- for General, OBC. And Ex- servicemen. Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD).
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply Online through website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bmb.co.in and open the link ‘Careers – Ongoing Recruitment Exercises’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled Bharatiya Mahila Bank ‘RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS – PROJECT 2014-15.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- A candidate can apply for only one post under this project. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post will be summarily rejected.
- The process of registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through off-line/ on-line mode on or before the prescribed last date for the submission.
- The candidates are requested to ensure before applying that they fulfill strictly the eligibility criteria (viz. age, qualification and post-qualification experience) for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to the written test will be purely provisional without verification of age/ qualification/ category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) etc of the candidates with references to documents. Candidates will be subject to verification of details/ documents of the candidate when they report for the personal interview.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- All candidates will have to produce original as well as attested photocopies of certificates regarding Qualification, Work Experience, Age and Caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to ‘CREAMY LAYER’ section excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application.
- The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense. However, eligible SC/ST/PWD outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at New Delhi. The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any Certificate/Remittance sent separately.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (including Bank) should produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, his/ her candidature may not be considered.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct: Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the ‘Online’ application.
- Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
- Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.