Bhaskaracharya College recruitment 2015 Assistant Posts : Bhaskaracharya College of applied science, University of Delhi invites application of the position of Junior Assistant on contractual basis. Walk-in-interview 21st July 2015.
Name of Post:- Junior Assistant
Eligibility:- Senior Secondary, Graduation, Diploma, Degree
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant should be as per Bhaskaracharya College of applied science, University of Delhi rules.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant should have a senior secondary school certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university / board / equivalent with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from recognized university and Diploma / certificate of minimum 6 months duration in computer application / office management / Secretarial practice / financial management / accounts or equivalent discipline OR Graduate degree in computer application / office management / secretariat practice / financial management / accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized university. Candidate should have a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi typewriting through computers.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant may attend interview along with CV / original and attested photocopies of certificates on 21st July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The name of the position is Junior Assistant.
- The posting will be at Delhi.
- All candidates are required to carry their latest CV and testimonials (Original and self-attested photocopies)
- All appointments will be subject to the approval of the Chairman, governing body.
- The college reserves the right to fill the above notified posts.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Registration of the candidates will be done from 11.00 to 12.00 noon after that no candidate will be allowed to register.