Name of post:- ITI Apprentice
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 12th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 386 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed ITI in relevant trade from a recognized institution by the government.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical limited (BHEL) www.apprenticeship.gov.in on or before 12th November 2016 and send the print – out along with self – attested copies of certificates and documents to the DGM (HR – Administration), Bharat Heavy, electrical limited electronics division, Mysore road, Bangalore:- 560026 on or before 15th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 12th November 2016.
- All applicants applying for the above positions should have their qualification from a recognized university / institute.
- The training in under NEEM (National employment enhancement mission) scheme.
- For applying for the above training, applicants should have studied in the relevant branch / discipline from recognized institution as a regular student.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
- Reservation for the applicants belonging to SC / ST / OBC in the application form and the required documentary proof should be enclosed with the application.