Name of post:- project assistant
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.18000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 20 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have Master degree in arts (MA) in Linguistics / Maithili / Hindi / English / Bhojpuri / Magahi.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in plain paper along with self – attested copies of testimonials send to the Dr. Anil Kumar Singh (PI), department of computer science and engineering, Indian institute of technology (BHU), Varanasi:- 221005, Mobile:- 87635-94240 or Dr. Swasti Mishra (Co – Pi), department of humanistic studies, Indian institute of technology (BHU), Mobile :- 93891 – 56777 on or before 7th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 7th September 2016.
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is following the UGC regulation on minimum qualification for appointment of Teacher and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standard in higher education 2010 and its subsequent amendments UGC (2nd Amendment), Regulation 2013.
- There shall be two cut-off dates in a calendar year, 6 month apart.
- The application received date shall be processed further for short-listing and conduct of selection committee.
- There shall not be any application fee for teaching posts.
- Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.