22 Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator BHU – 21 days from the advertisement
BHU recruitment 2017 apply for 22 Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator & Various vacancies
Banaras Hindu University released new notification on their official website bhu.ac.in for the recruitment of total 22 (twenty two) jobs out of which 12 (twelve) vacancies for Staff Nurse, 01 (one) for Data Entry Operator & Various vacancies. Job seekers should register till 21 days from the advertisement.
Name of University:- Banaras Hindu University
Designation:- Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator
Posting:- Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
Official website: bhu.ac.in
BHU jobs 2017 News
Staff Nurse: 12 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BHU Staff Nurse job should have B.Sc Nursing / Diploma in Nursing and registered with State Nursing Council.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 18150/- Per Month
Data Entry Operator: 01 vacancy
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join BHU Data Entry Operator posts should have Graduate from a recognized University and have completed One Year Certification Course in Computer Application or O-Level Computer Diploma.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
- Staff Nurse: 45 years
- Data Entry Operator: 30 years
Selection Process:- BHU admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator vacancies.
How to apply for BHU recruitment 2017:- Eligible applicants may send their application typed on A4 size paper giving name, date of birth, permanent and correspondence address, names of father/mother, telephone number, mobile number, email address, educational career (starting from high school or equivalent), and details of work experience along with recent passport size photograph should pasted on the application & attested copies of all marks sheets and certificate including recent caste certificate for reserved category candidates to the Dr Ashok Kumar, Professor & Coordinator SNCU, Department of Pediatricas, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005 within 21 days from the advertisement.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Advertisement: 20.02.2017
Closing Date: 21 days from the advertisement
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
BHU recruitment 2016-17 notification 01 Lab Attendant posts :- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invites application for the position of 01 Lab Attendant vacancies in the university. Apply before 21 days from the date of publication.
Name of post:- Lab Attendant
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21 days from the date of publication
Total No. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 28 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10th class standard examination board / matriculation class standard examination board.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in plain paper along with self – attested copies of testimonials send to the Dr, SairamKrishnmurthy, PI department of Pharmaceutical, Banaras Hindu University (BHU):- 221005 before 21 days from the date of publication.
- Date of publication is 4th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 21 days from the date of publication.
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is following the UGC regulation on minimum qualification for appointment of Teacher and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standard in higher education 2010 and its subsequent amendments UGC (2nd Amendment), Regulation 2013.
- There shall be two cut-off dates in a calendar year, 6 month apart.
- The application received date shall be processed further for short-listing and conduct of selection committee.
- There shall not be any application fee for teaching posts.
- Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
- Applicants shall first register on the recruitment and assessment cell portal on the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) website, after which, they can fill up the prescribed electronic application form online.