Bihar RMRI recruitment 2015 notification IRS Monitor Posts : Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Science, Patna, a permanent Institute under Indian Council of Medical Research department of Health Research, Ministry of health and family welfare, government of India. Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Science invites application for the post of 10 IRS monitor on Contractual basis. Walk-in-Interview 24th June 2015.
Name of Post:- IRS Monitor
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of IRS Monitor should be 28 years.
Qualification:- Candidate should have pass B.Sc.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-Interview.
Desirable:- One Experience in field work.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear walk-in-interview along with their duly signed application, current curriculum vitae, supported with original certificates and the photocopies of educational certificate, caste certificate, experience certificate if any, date of birth certificate with recent passport size photograph at 10.00 a.m. on 26th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The post is for an external sponsored project undertaken by the institute Physical Investigator:- Dr. p. Das, Director, RMRI and no claim in future for employment under the ICMR / institute shall be tenable.
- Candidate along with their duly signed application, current curriculum vitae and other documents.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Decision of Director shall be final.
- If performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the PI, appointment can be terminated.
- Appointment can be terminates any time.
- Candidate can be terminating without any reason.