Updated on October 14th, 2016
Border Security Force recruitment 2016=17 Constable 1206 posts :- Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the position of 1206 Constable (GD) in the border security Force in CAPF and AR state Jammu and Kashmir vacancies. Apply before 2nd September 2016.
Name of post:- Constable (GD)
Eligibility:- Xth class
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 2nd September 2016
Total No. of Posts:-1206 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should be up to 23 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed Xth class standard examination board / 10th class standard examination board.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates May appear PST and PET with prescribed application form along self – attested copies of relevant documents report to respective their district from 24th August 2016 to 2nd September 2016.
- Immediately after interview on the same day the applicants will be medically examined by a board of medical officers.
- Appointment will be subject to medial fitness.
Entitlement of Leave:-
- The appointee shall not have any claim or right to regular appointment to any post under CAPF.
- The appointee shall be on whole time appointment in composite hospital / Battalions and shall not accept any other appointment / paid or otherwise during the period of contract.
- Other conditions of contract will be governed by the relevant rules and the
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required.