48 Librarian, Clerk BPSMV – 28th March 2017
BPSMV recruitment 2017 advertisement 48 Librarian, Clerk & Various Vacancies
Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya released new notification on their official website bpswomenuniversity.ac.in for the recruitment of total 48 (forty eight) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancy for Librarian, 07 (seven) for Clerk & Various vacancies. Job seekers should register till 28th March 2017.
Government Organization:- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
Post info:- Librarian, Clerk
Posting:- Sonipat (Haryana)
Advertisement Number:- R/03/Jan/2017
Official website: bpswomenuniversity.ac.in
BPSMV jobs 2017 News
Librarian: 01 Vacancy
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BPSMV Librarian job should have Master Degree in Library Science / Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay – 10000/- Per Month
Clerk: 07 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BPSMV Clerk posts should have Graduate with at least 50% marks. The candidate is required to qualify the written test as well as computer typing test at the speed of 30/25 words in English/Hindi per minute and computer test at the speed of 8000 depression per hour in MS Word.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 50 years
Selection Process:- BPSMV admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Librarian, Clerk vacancies, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Librarian, Clerk vacancies should pay the below charges through Bank Draft in favour of Registrar, BPSMV, Khanpur Kalan payable at Khanpur Kalan.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/BCA/BC-B/EBPGC of Haryana State: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty five only)
- PH/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
- Women of Haryana State: Exempted from the payment of fee of 50% of the requisite fee irrespective of their category.
How to apply for BPSMV recruitment 2017:- Interested eligible can send their application in the prescribed format complete in all respects, all required documents, bank draft should reach the office of the Registrar, BPSMV, Khanpur Kalan on or before 28.03.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 28.03.2017
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.