Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private limited released new notification for the recruitment of 03 Safety officer and welfare officer vacancies. Job seekers should apply online before 31st August 2017.
Govt Department :- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private limited
Designation:- Safety officer and welfare officer
Job Posting:- West Bengal
Application date:- 31st August 2017
Advt No.:- 02/2017
Company Recruitment 2017
Safety officer:- 02 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Safety officer should have degree in any branch of engineering or technology and has had practical experience of working in factory in a supervisory.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 150000/- Per Month
Welfare officer:- 01 vacancy
- Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Welfare officer should have degree from a recognized university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 68000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2017.
- Safety officer: 50 to 60 years
- Welfare officer: 21 to 35 years
Selection Process:- Applicants will be invited for personal Interview.
How to apply for recruitment BRBNMPL 2017:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of certificates send to the Director (F&A), Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private limited, No 3 & 4, I-stage, I-Phase, BTM layout, Bannerghatta road, Post Box No 2924, D.R college, PO Bangalore on or before 31st August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 31/08/2017
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited released new notification on their official website brbnmpl.co.in for the recruitment of 05 (five) vacancies for Assistant Manager. Job seekers should apply on or before 15th September 2017.
Govt Department:- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited
Post Name:- Assistant Manager
Job Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka)
Advt. No: 3/2017
Official website: brbnmpl.co.in
BRBNMPL jobs 2017
Assistant Manager: 05 vacancies
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BRBNMPL Assistant Manager posts should have passed the Final Examination of Chartered Accountant Course conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and completed the period of articled training as prescribed by ICAI OR B.Tech/B.E in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate from a Government recognized University / Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 58344/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 31 years as on 01/08/2017
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on through Personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Assistant Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited” and payable at “Bengaluru”.
- General/OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ST/PH: Exempted Fee
How to apply for BRBNMPL recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates in respect of age, qualification-mark sheets of all years/semesters, Degree certificate, experience certificate issued by the employer on his letterhead, caste certificate/Disability certificate in the Government of India format and Military Discharge certificate (if applicable) in a cover superscribed “Application for the post ___________________ send to The Director (F&A), Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited No.3 & 4, I Stage, I Phase, B.T.M.Layout, Bannerghatta Road Post Box No. 2924, D.R. College P.O., Bengaluru – 560 029 on or before 15.09.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 15.09.2017