Name of Post:- Adm cum accounts officer, lower division clerk
Eligibility:- Degree, Matric
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Adm officer cum accounts officer:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- candidate should have degree from a recognized university. Candidate should have knowledge of office work including accounts purchase / maintenance of stores and administration.
- Experience:- Candidate should have minimum f 10 year relevant experience in administration and accountant.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be maximum 55 years as on 2nd November 2015 and For re- employed BSF employees should be maximum 58 years and serve up to 62 years.
Lower division clerk:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- candidate should have matriculation examination standard / 10th class examination board with typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi or 35 words per minute in English in computer.
- Experience:- Candidate should have experience of three year in dealing with dispatch receipt / office procedure and maintenance of ledges and purchase procedure.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be below 30 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 2nd November 2015.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply in plain paper along with self – attested copies of certificates / bio – data / attested copies of color photograph send to the DIG / chairman, Polytechnic, Tigri Campus, New Delhi:- 110080 on or before 30th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th November 2015.
- These positions are not pensionable.
- BSF polytechnic is purely private and is run by the BSF education fund society rules.
- No TA / Da is admissible for interview / joining the initial appointment.
- Post of LDC is transferable with – in BSF institution run by BSF education fund.
- Candidates are required to attach a self – addressed envelope of 4 X 10 cm with Rs 25/- stamp affixed on it for depositing interview letter to the eligible candidates.
- Applications without complete detail or photograph will be rejected.
- Applications full filling above required eligibility criteria will only be called for interview.
- For exceptionally, meritorious cases the eligibility criteria may be relaxed in case of Adm officer.