Updated on October 14th, 2016
BSF recruitment 2016-17 notification Constable 196 vacancies :- Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the position of 196 constable against sports quota in the border security Force. Apply before 30 days from the date of publication.
Name of post:- constable
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Total No. of Posts:- 196 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 23 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10th class standard examination board / matriculation class standard examination board from a recognized university / institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents, three recent passport size photograph & two self – addressed envelopes with postal stamp worth Rs. 39/- send to the commandant, 25 BIN BSF, Chawla, camp, post – office, Najagfarg New Delhi, Pin code;- 110073 on or before 30 days from the date of publication.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of publication is 9th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30 days from the date of publication in employment newspaper.
- Vacancies are subject to change (May increase or decrease).
- For detail, please visit BSF website www.bsf.nic.in
- Initial contractual will be for three years which may be extended for further two years.
- The contract will lapse automatically.
- The appointment can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice.