BSPHCL recruitment junior Accountant Assistant vacancies January 2014: Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd., on behalf of its two subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (NBPDCL) & South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL) invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment on the post of Junior Accounts Assistant for Head Offices and Field Offices of the respective companies as per the vacancy details given below:
Name of Post:- Junior Accountant Assistant
Total no. of Posts:- 300 Posts
NBPDCL: 150 Posts
SBPDCL: 150 Posts
Job Location:- Bihar
Last Date:- 21st January 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 21 ears to 37 years as on 31st December 2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
Qualification:- Candidates must possess the qualification of Graduate in commerce Degree from any recognised University/ Institute
Selection Procedure:- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test, subject to obtaining minimum qualifying marks.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to BC communities.
Application Fee:- Application fee is Rs. 600/-(Six Hundred) only for all categories except SC/ ST category candidates of Bihar domicile, for whom it will be Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred Fifty only). Application fee is to be deposited in the BSP(H)CL Current A/C No.- (Power Jyoti) 31963202219 in any State Bank of India branch by filling a triplicate Challan, which will be generated after filling the ON-LINE application form and uploading self signed scanned photograph.
How to apply:- The applicants are to apply through “ON-LINE” on the Website of www.applyfortest.com or through the Website of BSPHCL at bsphcl.bih.nic.in The Website will be open from 09.01.2014 to 21. 01.2014 upto 5 PM. After final filling uploading self signed scanned photograph and submitting the “ON-LINE” application; Candidates have to take a print out of the same. Print out of the application along with necessary certificates have to be sent through registered post/ speed post to- ACE- Digital Accounting Solution, Sukhadalaya, House No.-484, New Yarpur, Gardanibagh, Road No.-1, Patna – 800001 so as to reach on or before the last date i.e. 27th JAN. 2014 upto 5:00 PM.
How to Apply Online:-
- Go to BSPHCL website http://www.applyfortest.com/bsphcl.aspx
- Click to fill ON-LINE application for the post being applied for.
- Fill required fields in ON-LINE application & position uploaded self signed scanned recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the application form.
- Accept the filled in ON-LINE application. Auto generated registration number will appear on “on-line” application form.
- Save and take a print out of the ON-LINE application. Note down your registration number for future reference.
- Now go again to above named website. Click to download your customized Bank Challan form.
- Mention your auto generated registration no. in specified column and press enter.
- Select the option of customized bank challan, Triplicate customized Bank Challan will appear. Take print out of the same.
- Deposit the same duly filled with requisite application fee in any SBI branch. Bank will give a journal no. on the Challan.
- Now go to the above named website and click on ‘enter’ on Bank Challan deposit details and fill up the requisite columns and save Challan information. Finally click on ‘Submit’
- Now take a print out of finally submitted application and enclose all relevant documents as well as original BSPHCL copy of Challan and post the same (only through registered/ speed post) on the given address.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The information furnished by the applicant in ON-LINE application will be final and no request for any change will be entertained. If in future, any information funished in online application is found wrong, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.
- The Print out of the application has to be sent only through registered/ speed post. No application will be entertained or received through person. The name of the post must be super-scribed on the envelope containing the application.
- The person employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector must also send the additional copy of the print out of the ON-LINE application form through proper channel, so as to reach by 27th JAN. 2014 upto 5:00 PM. The envelope containing this application must clearly be super-scribed as “through Proper Channel” and name of the post applied for. They are also required to submit a certificate from the employer that no departmental enquiry or vigilance case is pending against him.
- The Candidates will be liable for suitable action if any false information/certificate, in respect of name, father’s name, date of birth, address, educational qualification, percentage of marks, caste & Creamy layer certificate, domicile certificate, PHP certificate, photographs etc. is furnished by him/ her.
- The centre for written test will be normally in Bihar, but BSPHCL reserves the right for deciding the examination centre.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the Candidate, if called for Written Test/ Counseling etc.
- The BSPHCL reserves right to cancel the selection process at any stage and increase or decrease the number of posts to be filled according to the exigencies of the Company. Each Candidate is required to submit only one application form. Submission of multiple applications will lead to cancellation of the Candidature.
- Selected Candidates will be called for interview/ document verification/ counseling.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which is to be entered in the on-line Application form. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 12 months from the date of the submission of application.