Canara Bank recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.canarabank.com for the recruitment of 450 (four hundred and fifty) vacancies for Probationary Officer. Job seekers should apply from 09th January 2018 and before 31st January 2018.
Advertisement Number:- CB / RP / 2 / 2017
|Bank Name||Canara Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|No of vacancies||250|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||31st January 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Canara Bank with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Canara Bank recruitment 2018.
Canara Bank recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Probationary Officer||450||Rs. 23700 – 42020/-|
Canara Bank 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 20 to 30 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia & Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A Candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Group Discussion/Interview conducted by the Bank, but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate issued by the Government of India, is produced.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Canara Bank 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Online Objective Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Canara Bank application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Canara Bank should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ST/PWBD: Rs. 118/- (Rupee one hundred eighteen only)
- Others: Rs. 708/- (Rupee seven hundred eight only)
Canara Bank application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online application form for Probationary Officer post on official website of Canara www.canarabank.com you need to provide all valid information you may also need upload the scan copies of your documents.
How to apply for Canara Bank vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.canarabank.com
- Click on “Careers”
- Click on “Recruitment” & Select the desired post
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
Canara Bank 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||09.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||31.01.2018|
|Date of Online Test (Tentative)||04.03.2018|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Test (Tentative)||20.02.2018|