31 Senior Manager, Accounts Officer CCI – 20th March 2017
CCI recruitment 2017 apply for 31 Senior Manager, Accounts Officer & Various vacancies
Cement Corporation of India Limited released new notification on their official website cementcorporation.co.in for the recruitment of total 31 (thirty one) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Senior Manager (Operation), 03 (three) for Accounts Officer & Various vacancies. Job seekers should register till 20th March 2017.
Govt. Agency Name:- Cement Corporation of India Limited
Designation:- Senior Manager, Accounts Officer
Location:- New Delhi
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017
Official website: cementcorporation.co.in
CCI jobs 2017 News
Senior Manager (Operation): 02 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CCI Senior Manager job should have Degree in Engineering, Preferably in Mechanical, from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 29100 – 54500/- Per Month
Accounts Officer: 03 vacancies
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join CCI Accounts Officer posts should have Degree BE/ B.Tech in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st March 2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Senior Manager: 46 years
- Accounts Officer: 35 years
Selection Process:- CCI will be conduct the Interview for Senior Manager, Accounts Officer vacancies.
How to apply for CCI vacancies 2017:- Eligible applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with all educational qualification, experience certificate and recent passport size photograph send to the Dy. General Manager (HR), Cement Corporation of India Limited, Post Box No. 3061, Loadi Road Post Office, New Delhi – 11000333 on or before 20.03.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 20.03.2017
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
Telangana CCI recruitment 2016-17 notification Office Clerk posts :- Cement Corporation of India limited (CCI) invites application for the position of temporary office clerk (Accounts / General) vacancies on temporary basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview from 12th November 2016 to 13th November 2016.
Name of post:- temporary office clerk
Eligibility:- B.Com., graduate
Job Location:- Telangana
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5000 – 10000/- per month
Last Date:- 13th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 20th October 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Com with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university with knowledge of computer or graduate with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university with knowledge of computer..
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in interview that will be held at General Manager, The cotton corporation of India limited, 2nd floor, D no 11-25-32, ANR complex, PB No 09, Vasavi colonu road, Warangal;- 506002 from 12th November 2016 to 13th November 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview with their detailed resume with photograph and supporting documents / testimonials in original at the time of interview that will be held at General Manager, The cotton corporation of India limited, 2nd floor, D no 11-25-32, ANR complex, PB No 09, Vasavi colonu road, Warangal;- 506002 from 12th November 2016 to 13th November 2016.
- Date of interview is from 12th November 2016 to 13th November 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- CCI shall not be responsible for any postal delay or any loss or non-delivery / delay due to any other reason.
- The applicants who have already applied in response to our advertisement dated 22nd July 2015 need not to apply again.
- Applicants already in service in government / semi-government / autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel as per government norms or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.