CDAC Recruitment 2015 notification Project Engineer Posts : Centre for Development of advanced computing (C-DAC) is the premier R & D organization of the department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), ministry of communication and Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R & D in IT, Electronics and Associated areas.
Centre for Development of advanced computing (C-DAC) invites application for the post of 05 Project Engineer-II on Contract basis.
Name of Post:-Project Engineer-II
Eligibility:-BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech., MCA, Ph.D.
Pay Scale:- Rs. 37000/- Per Month
Last Date:-15th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of project Engineer should be 32 years as on 31st May 2015.
- Candidate should have BE / B.Tech. / MCA or equivalent discipline with at least 3 year of post qualification work experience. OR
- Candidate should have DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 year experience of post qualification or DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience OR
- Candidate should have Masters in Technology ME / M>Tech OR
- Candidate should have Ph.D.
Desirable:-Sound knowledge of speech and audio processing.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates apply in prescribed application form along with the photocopies of relevant certificates of qualification and experience and a passport size photograph send to Senior HRD officer. Centre for Development of advanced computing, Gulmohar cross road No 9. Juhu, Mumbai – 400049 on or before 15th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written Test / Interview.
- At the time of interview, they should bring original certificates of qualification and experience.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing the written Test / interview.
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase / decrease the number of posts.
- Canvassing in any form as prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the website www.cdac.in for any information updates.