Central Bank of India recruitment 2015 Assistant posts : Central Bank of India invites application for the position of Faculty and Office assistant for RSETIs (Rural self-employment training institutes) on contractual basis. Apply before 5th November 2015.
Name of Post:- Faculty and Office assistant
Eligibility:- Post-Graduation, MSW, MA, BSc, BA, B.Ed., Graduate, B.Com
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- Not Specified
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Faculty should have post – graduation viz. MSW / MA in rural development / MA in sociology / psychology / B.Sc. in Agriculture / BA with B.Ed. etc.
- Pay Scale:- Ra 12000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Faculty should be (Sixty Five) 65 years.
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of office assistant should have Graduation from a recognized university / institute viz. BSW / Bachelor of arts (BA( / Bachelor of commerce (B.com) with computer knowledge.
- Pay Scale:- Ra 9000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of office assistant should be (Thirty Five) 35 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of faculty and office assistant will be on the basis of Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of faculty and office assistant may apply in prescribed application along with in an envelope should be super-scribed as the “Application for the position of Faculty / office assistant ay RSETI) Centre on contractual basis for the year”. Send to Regional Manager / Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional office on or before 5th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 5th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.