Name of Post:- Miscellaneous Attendant (Trainee)
Eligibility:- 8th class
Job Location:- Chhattisgarh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 11000 – 19410/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 20 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Miscellaneous Attendant should not less than 18 years and should not more than 40 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 30th September 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Miscellaneous Attendant should have passed minimum 8th class.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of Miscellaneous Attendant is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Miscellaneous Attendant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested / self-attested copies of all certificates and testimonials and recent passport size photograph send to Assistant, General manager (Personal), R & P, NMDC limited BIOM, Bacheli complex, PO:- Bacheli, District:- South Baster Dante Wada, Chhattisgarh;- 494553 on or before 31st October 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The number of vacancies above is provisional and may vary depending upon requirement.
- The cut- off date of age will be 30th September 2015.
- The selection of the above post will be through written test and other test if required and interview.
- Candidates may note that merely qualifying in the written test and other test of required and interview will not entitle a candidate for appointment.
- The Corporation reserves the right to alter the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualification and experience.
- All out stations candidates appearing for written test and practical test / interview will be paid TA.
- Incomplete applications or applications without required attested / /self-attested copies of all required certificates will be summarily rejected.