CIBA recruitment 2015 notification 3 Technical Assistant Post : Central Institute of Brackish water Aquaculture (CIBA) invites application for the position of 03 Technical Assistant on contractual basis under outreach activity. Walk-in-interview. Last date 25th July 2015.
Name of Post:- Technical Assistant
Eligibility:- Master Degree
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Technical Assistant should be 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Technical Assistant should have Master Degree in any branch of Fishery science / Zoology / Biochemistry / Aquaculture / Marine biology or Life science or equivalent degree.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Technical Assistant will be on the basis of walk-in-interview at CIBA, Chennai on Monday 27th July 2015 at 10.00 a.m.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Technical Assistant may send their application in attached proforma with the project name through email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com on or before 25th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The name of the position is Technical Assistant.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
- Communication should appear for the interview with original certificates along with passport size photograph.
- Director, CIBA reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
- TA / DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
- Age limits relaxable for schedule caste / schedule tribe / OBC candidates as per government of India rules.
- The date and time of interview is 27th July 2015 at 10.00 a.m.
- The position of the candidate will be on contractual basis.
- The duration of the project will be up to 31st March 2017.