Civil Supplies Department recruitment 2015 Inspector 3 Posts : The department of civil supplies and consumer affairs, government of Goa invites application for the post of 03 Inspector. The department of civil supplies and consumer affairs, government of Goa, Junta House, Panaji, Goa invites application from eligible candidates for one post of Inspector (ST), one post of Inspector (OBC) and one post of Inspector (General). The detail advertisement may be seen at www.goacicilsupplies.gov.in and will also be publish in Employment Bulletin of the printing press. The applications should be submitted in person to above office address only in prescribed form available on our website on or before 29th June 2015.
Name of Post:- Inspector
Job Location:- Goa
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Inspector should be 40 years. The relaxation limit if any is as per government notification.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Inspector should have Degree from recognized university / Institute or equivalent. Candidate should have knowledge of Konkani.
Desirable:- Experience of operation of control over essential commodities. Knowledge of Marathi.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form send to The Director, Department of civil supplies and consumer affairs, Junta House, 1st Lift, 2nd Floor, Panaji, Goa on or before 29th June 2015. After screening test, the shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the attested copies at the time of Interview.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The applications should be made without enclosing any certificates / documents.
- After screening Test, the short-listed candidates will be required to produce the attested copies at the time of interview.
- Application not made in prescribed format will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Applications received after the prescribed date will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Last date for submission of application form is 29th June 2015.
- The place of posting will be GOA.