Name of Post:- junior Assistant for person with Disabilities (PWD)
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of junior assistant at Coffee Board should not less than 18 years and should not more than 27 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of junior assistant at Coffee Board should have +2 class examination or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of junior Assistant at Coffee Board may apply in prescribed application form along with requisite document send to the Deputy Secretary (Administration), Coffee Board No 1, Dr. B.R Ambedkar Veedhi, Bangalore:- 560001 on or before 15th November 2015
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for submission of application is 15th November 2015.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- The Grade of the candidate will be Rs 1900/-.
- The name of the position is Junior Assistant.
- The name of the organization is Coffee Board.
- The number of vacancies are 06.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Bangalore.
- The board reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised without assigning any reason.
- The number of vacancies are the rosters indicated are provisional.
- The Board reserves the right to fill up the required number of vacancies depending on the need even after the selection process is completed.
- Candidate should be passed +2 class examination.