Commissionerate of higher education, Gujarat 2014 July recruitment 580 Posts : Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for approximately 580 vacant posts of Assistant Professors (Vyakhyata Sahayak) in faculties of Arts, Science, Commerce, Law and Education in Government colleges on 11 months contractual basis with a fixed pay of Rs 16500/- for the academic year 2014-15.
Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
Eligibility:- graduate, B.Ed, M.Ed
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th July 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 580 Posts
- For Arts Commerce and Science Faculties and Faculty Subjects: candidates must have possess minimum 55% marks at post graduate level and must have cleared UGC NET (certificate) or GSLET (Certificate) examination.
- For Education Faculty (B.Ed Colleges): minimum 50% marks at graduate level in respective subject method, minimum 50% marks in master’s degree in the relevant subject and M.Ed. with relevant subject (minimum 55% marks in M.Ed or Equivalent grade) and NET, SLET, SET.
- For Arts Commerce and Science Faculties: 30 Years
- For Law Faculty: 35 Years
- For Education Faculty: 32 Years
Application Fee:- An amount of Rs 200 will have to be paid as application fee by the General and Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) category candidates. Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes and differently-disabled candidates will have to pay Rs 100 only. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Candidates can pay application form fee online through NEFT by using following information. Application of such candidates will be confirmed only after 25 hours of paying online fees on their reference Id.
- Name of Bank: DENA BANK
- Account Number: 030810027900
- IFSC Code: BKDN0130308
- MICR Code: 380018053
How to apply:- Eligible candidates can submit their applications online on www.cheguj.com from 03-07-2014 to 09-07-2014 by following the instructions on website.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.