Name of post:- Lower Division clerk
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 dsays from the date of publication
Total No. of Posts:- 13 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of lower division clerk should not less than 18 years and should not more than 27 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of lower division clerk should have passed +2 class standard examination or equivalent qualification from a recognized board / university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of lower division clerk will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates applying for the position of lower division clerk are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- only in the favor of ICAR unit – CPRI, Shimla (Himachal Pradesh) payable at State bank of India Shimla. Candidate belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categorie candidates (ST) and women categoriues candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of lower division clerk may apply in rescribed application form along with self –attested photocopies of certificates send to assistant Adm. Officer (Estt. – I), CPRI, Shimla – 171001 (Himachal Pradesh) on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30 days from the date of publication.
- The posting of the candiate will be at Shimla.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this position.
- The Grade psy of the candiadte will be Rs 1900/-.
- The number of vacancies are 13.
- The name of the position is Lower division clerk.
- The name of the organization is Central Potato Research Institute (CPRI).