Updated on October 17th, 2016
CRPF recruitment 2016-17 General Duty Medical Officer 4 posts :- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) North Eastern Zone invites application for the position of 04 general Duty Medical Officer vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 14th September 2016.
Name of post:- general Duty Medical Officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.50400/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 67 years. The age of the candidate should be as on date of 14th September 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have MCI recognized MBBS degree with completion of internship.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with relevant documents and the recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Date of interview is 14th September 2016.
- Two sets (Degree certificate / age proof certificate / experience certificate etc.) application in plain paper super – scribing for the name of post applied and five passport size recent photographs.
- Interview will be followed by medical examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The name of the organization is Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
- The name of the organization is Interested applicants may refer to our website www.crpf.gov.in or www.crpf.nic.in for full details.
- Further, this office may also be intimated date and news-paper of Silchar city in which above advertisement is being published so that news-paper cutting of same be forwarded to the concern authority for needful please.