Name of Post:- Head Constable (Ministerial)
Total no. of Posts:- 482 Posts
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Job Location:- New Delhi, India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per month
Last Date:- 12th March 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Between 18 and 25 years as on 12/3/2014.
Qualification:- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Desirable:- English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer OR Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer
NOTE: 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi correspond to 10500 key depressions per hour in English & 9000 key depressions per hour in Hindi on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Application should be accompanied by a Crossed Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft for Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only) and SC/ST candidates, all female candidates and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Applications form duly completed in all respects and after affixing latest photographs (which should be self attested) be sent to any of the following application receiving centres alongwith attested photocopies of documents mentioned in Para-16 by 12th March 2014 (upto 5:00 PM). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, the closing date will be 19th March, 2014 (Upto 5:00 PM).
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The department has the right to make any changes in the advertisement or cancel it without assigning any reasons.
- On appointment, candidates shall be governed by the CRPF Act and Rules as well as such Govt. instructions/rules issued from time to time, as applicable.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangements for stay during the recruitment process.
- Success in the examination confers no right to appointment, unless the department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- The application form will not be supplied by department. Application in the format as prescribed in Annexure-A must be filled by the candidate in his/her own hand writing either in Hindi or English. Correction, if any, should be made legibly and attested by the candidate. Before filling up the application form, the candidate should read the eligibility conditions for the recruitment carefully to see if he /she is eligible for the post and candidates should apply only if he/she fulfils all the conditions to avoid disappointment at a later stage. Applications, which are not in prescribed format/incomplete and without requisite documents will be summarily rejected.
- Date of birth as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate or an equivalent certificate, from board/university recognized by Central/State Govt, produced during the course of recruitment will only be accepted for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- The admission of candidates at all the stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria. Undergoing medical examination at the end of the recruitment process does not guarantee appointment as the offer of appointment will be made only according to the allotted vacancies, for each category, from the merit lists in the order of seniority of the candidates.
- In case candidates are appointed in CRPF and thereafter seek resignation or discharge, they shall be required to remit to the Government amount equal to three months pay and allowances or the cost of training imparted to them, whichever is higher, as per rules.
- At the time of joining Force, an undertaking shall be taken from all the candidates selected for appointment, that if at any stage of their service career they are found to be colour-blind, they will be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue.
- Post carries all India service liability and candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India/abroad.
- New Contributory Pension Scheme to Central Government employees which has come into effect from 01/01/2004 will be applicable to all selected candidates.
- The selected candidate will be sent for training at any of the training institutions of CRPF. The services of those who fail to complete the training successfully are liable to be terminated.